LIFESTYLE BLOGS NAMES & IDEAS





What is a Lifestyle blog? Lifestyle blog is a blog where you will write in general about everything going on around you. You don’t need to be an expert on any specific blog topics (we bloggers call a blog topic, a blog niche). A Lifestyle blog always fascinated me. Because, it is very easy to find Lifestyle Blog Ideas and flexible to write regularly. 


Before starting my ClickForCashOnline.com blog, I wrote blog on many specific blog niche on many niche blogs. Then I decided to merge all to one blog here on Click For Cash Online Blog. A Lifestyle blog is also top to make money online.



Lifestyle blogs names




If you already decided to make a Lifestyle blog for your own to make money online and to share your knowledge with everybody, you are welcome! 


But, at first choose a Lifestyle blogs names for you.


How to choose your Lifestyle blogs names?


Very easy.


At first take your name, then think, what will be the most common topics/niches you will write on your Lifestyle blog. Then merge them together and make an unique name. 


For an example, here you can see my blog name Click For Cash Online. Mainly I write about HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, PASSIVE INCOME and similar MAKE MONEY ONLINE topics based on very popular blog niches TRAVEL, FOOD and LIFESTYLE. For me it is very easy to write on these niches because of the flexibility of easy thinking about what's going around me. So, no matter if you are a student, entrepreneur, travel enthusiast, social media manager, housewife or a mommy with kids, you can write easily on these popular blog niches regularly. 


Just choose a name for your Lifestyle blog and share with us what's going on and how you handle them. 


That's all!


All of us know that consistency is more important than perfection.



Lifestyle blog ideas




As I told you my blog Click For Cash Online based on three popular blog niches TRAVEL, FOOD and LIFESTYLE. Today I will tell you everything in detail about these niches. Then it will be very easy for you to choose a niche and write on your Lifestyle blog.


Travel



Everybody loves to travel. After a few times of working somewhere continuously when we need a break, travel is the only thing we think. Everybody will agree with me that travel has a great impact in our life.


How to make a travel plan? 



We need

  • A holiday break.
  • A destination.
  • The easiest transport to go and come back.
  • Accommodation (hotel / lodge / guesthouse / home stay).
  • Places to visit in the destination.
  • A budget.


You see, it’s very easy and you can make it also. 

So, it’s easy to write a blog on each topic under the very popular blog niche Travel.



Food



We eat everyday. Nothing new about it. We eat what we or any of our family members cook daily. Even you don’t need to think anything special to write on the blog niche Food. Here I am showing you how.


Food



  • What I ate for breakfast.
  • How to prepare breakfast.
  • How I made my breakfast (on Saturday, Sunday and so on…).


  • What I ate at lunch.
  • How to prepare lunch.
  • How I made my lunch (on Saturday, Sunday and so on…).


  • What I ate at the dinner.
  • How to prepare dinner.
  • How I made my dinner (on Saturday, Sunday and so on…).


  • Write about your neighbor's food recipe.
  • Write about what you ate at the cafe/restaurants/neighbor house.
  • Write about your festival/traditional food.


Write about food that you eat everyday.


Very easy!



Lifestyle




Lifestyle is the easiest blog niche we can write on our blog. Just write what you see around you. 


Don’t you get me?


Here I am telling you.


Lifestyle



  • Write about your dress/fashion (for home/sleep/work/workout & anything comfortable for you).
  • Write about your shoes (for home/work/workout & anything comfortable for you).
  • Write about your transport (from skating, skateboard, bicycle, motorbike, car & which you use everyday).
  • Write about your room/dorm/home/house/country house, etc.
  • Write about your pet.
  • Write about your family/husband/wife/other members (only if you feel comfortable to write about them).
  • Write about your feelings on some specific subjects, days or in general in your current situation.
  • Write about anything that you feel comfortable to write on your Lifestyle blog.


This is even easier than the Travel and Food niche.



Creating a Lifestyle blog and writing on it is very interesting. It also makes money, a lot of money. I very much hope this blog post ‘Lifestyle blogs names & ideas’ will help you to get success with your own Lifestyle blog. Feel free to contact me for any topics related with this Click For Cash Online Blog.





You Might Also Like

0 Comments